On-site supervision and management of construction of infrastructure projects is a core competence of the company. We have a long and successful history in providing construction supervision services in this sector.
We specialise in delivering construction supervision solutions to projects in the developing world. We have completed many projects funded by international donor agencies, and have well-developed procedures to comply with the requirements of all of these agencies -which are implemented by our very experienced project teams.
We are highly familiar with the conditions of contract in use in Ireland and the UK, and those used by all the major donor agencies. We have in-depth knowledge and immense practical user experience relating to the FIDIC Conditions of Contract.
We provide an experienced project team to administer the construction contract and monitor work on site, along with back-up technical and contractual expertise from head office resources.
Staff selection is key to the successful delivery for these assignments, and we select staff for our projects who have:
* High level of qualifications and ongoing professional development
* Deep technical knowledge and experience
* Excellent abilities in the monitoring and quality control of construction
* Acute awareness of the specific contractual procedures and conditions relevant to the project.
* Proven ability on similar assignments with a proactive, team-working approach.